One thing you guys should know about me is that I love desserts. My mom used to bake for us when I was young many times. We never lived near a bakery or ever went to one. My mom used to bake just about everything. She had five girls who were obsessed with her baking, so I am pretty sure that was stressful. The world has so many desserts, and since I have not experienced them all yet, this will be my list until I do so.
- Cream Cheese Pecan Pie– I am not a fan of regular pecan pie. It is too sweet which is why I never ate it. My mom made a cream cheese pecan pie and I was in love. It’s so delicious! The cream cheese isn’t so sweet so it balances out. I am now craving one.
- Croissants– These pastries can be eaten in any type of way. You can have them with your dinner, dessert, or eat them by themselves. I love fresh croissants. They are so fluffy, but my favorite is the filled croissants. Cream-filled croissants are the best.
- Cream Cheese Danish– Creamy, sweet, and delicious, what could it be? I have not had a cream cheese Danish in a while but when I do, I eat them too fast. I look like Patrick after he ate his chocolate bar and blamed it on SpongeBob (lol). Another Danish I like is raspberry. The fruit with cream cheese is so delicious.
- Cinnamon Rolls– I love cinnamon rolls. Especially when they are soft on the inside. I am not a fan of many cinnamon desserts, but there is something about cinnamon rolls that makes me go crazy.
- Donuts– Who doesn’t love donuts! My family thinks it’s weird that I like denser donuts rather than warm donuts. I just like the thick store donuts (lol). I will gobble up some Krispy Kreme donuts thought. My favorites are the original glazed. I am not a fan of trying weird new donuts; I just like the glazed.