I have had it with hearing that everything is an accident. How do these police officers keep getting away with these things. The officer is named “Amanda Rosales” and the victim is named “Eric Cole”. I watched the graphic video and it still doesn’t make sense to me. She said she was looking at the house but the victim himself called the cops and said he was in the middle of the street and couldn’t move. In the video, he was lying in the street with a bright white shirt and blood on his arm. It was at 11pm but I saw him perfectly with her headlights. She should be fired for not doing her job.
Why is it that when someone accidentally kills someone, they still get charged but if a cop do it, they just apologize. The system is rigged. In episode 7 below, I explain what that video showed and why it was not an accident. Even if it was, she should still be charged. The saddest part is that they didn’t even tell his mother that he was ran over, they just said he was shot. This had the entire family mad and now an investigation is happening by the NAACP. Police officers always try to save their own butts but they don’t do their jobs right.
Family Drama: Those Who Don't Care/ Taking Family For Granted/ When Selfishness Overtakes You/ Family Is All You Have – Unlistid
- Family Drama: Those Who Don't Care/ Taking Family For Granted/ When Selfishness Overtakes You/ Family Is All You Have
- *Trailer For Upcoming Episodes*
- *Trigger Warning* Believing In The Spirits/ Why Is Religion So Corrupt
- *College Talk* Knowing Your Comfort Zone & Being Comfortable In Your Skin
- Uber Killer/ Prison & More